5 random (and hopefully slightly interesting) things about me!
- I kept my maiden name after I was married. Chris (my hubby of 10 years:) ) was so supportive about it and it's just who I am:)
- I've had many "interesting" jobs! (Probably even more why I'm so thrilled and thankful to be doing what I'm doing now!! YAY!!) I worked for Bob Evans Restaurant my senior year of high school. I was a vegetarian and I had to sell sausage...it was so gross! My uniform was a wrap around maroon polyester skirt, ruffle shirt, tan pantyhose and a hair net. seriously! I worked for a funky clothing boutique in Atlanta while also bussing tables at a fine dining restaurant. (I was TERRIBLE! I was always dropping the big huge tray when I had to walk through those scary swinging doors!) I BRIEFLY modeled wedding dresses while in Atlanta. I worked for Estee Lauder for 5 years. I was a "better sportswear" department manager for a big dept. store. I was a bartender while my husband was in grad school (I can make a mean dirty martini!)
- I love being by the water. I love going to the beach. I love the feel of the sand on my feet. I love searching for sea glass and just sitting still and watching the waves. However, I will NOT go in the water! I am scared to DEATH of sharks. Seriously petrified. Just typing it makes me feel sick! Stupid Jaws movies!!
- I bite my nails.
- I love decorating! I'm constantly moving furniture around and rearranging shelves and dresser tops. It's strange...on one hand I am so much like the "Monica" character from the show "Friends". ...Like super obsessive compulsive about where things go. I notice if the couch has been moved over an inch. (get a life, right!!??) On the other hand, I can step over the same mixed pile of dirty clothes/toys/& God only knows what else... on my bedroom floor 3 days in a row. Some things you just gotta let go! Having kids has taught me that for sure.
- BONUS FACT! I just thought of an extra one...I have 2 (hidden) tattoos...a daisy and a heart. Usually when someone finds out, they tell me I don't seem like the "type" of person that would have a tattoo? I have no idea what that means!
Hooray, I did it. (Good thing there wasn't a time limit) Hope it wasn't complete snore-ville!! Because she JUST started her blog, I am going to tag the talented Liz to share some tidbits with us!!
I'll leave you with a few pieces that sold the past couple days on etsy:) Thank you so much!! The support I've received this month is just incredible and a dream come true. xoxoxo
This little couple is still available over at my etsy shop!
Thanks for taking a little time out to read my funny little facts! I love when you guys visit me. See you soon:) xoxoxo...jenn